- Marbella Spanish Courses
- Spanish Lessons in Marbella
- Spanish for Students Over 50
- Marbella Flamenco
- Marbella Tennis
- Golf in Spanish
Our school's Marbella Housing provides you with many options to make your stay in the Sun Coast hassle and worry free. The Marbella Spanish School housing network allow students coming in from abroad, or from other parts of Spain, to quickly get settled in. We'll arrange the housing option of your choice for your arrival and take care of everything for you. We'll even pick you up from the airport, train station or bus terminal if you so request. Your selection includes shared and private apartments, guest houses and, for students interested in really immersing themselves, there's Marbella Home Stay which allows you to live with a Spanish family. Whichever option you choose you will receive high-quality housing that will perfectly complement your study abroad experience and make for a comfortable stay in Marbella.
Interested? Just book a course and accommodation today, then book your flight. It's that simple. We'll take care of all the rest and when you arrive your home away from home in beautiful Marbella will be ready and waiting for you. So instead of searching for housing in Marbella you can hit the beach and the shops as soon as you arrive.
As a Go Spanish Abroad partner school we apply the following house rules to ensure the continued high quality of our Marbella Housing network.
CONDUCT RULES IN SPAIN HOUSING
1. No parties.
2. Loss of keys will lead to the withholding of the deposit. If the keys are stolen, 30€ will be deducted from the deposit.
3. No sleep-overs by people who don't live in the residence.
4. No changing rooms without first advising the Housing Department.
5. No making noise during Quiet Hours. Quiet Hours start at 11:00 PM.
6. No alcohol.
7. No smoking.
8. No illegal substances.
9. No animals (with the exception of seeing-eye dogs).
10. No sleeping in others' beds.
11. Any damage or breakage will lead to the withholding of the deposit.
12. No eating in bedrooms.